Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a recipe that I was given for my eDiet. Great snack for mid day, when you need a little get up and go.
- 1 banana, peeled
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons wheat germ
- 3 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 ounce Grape-nuts cereal
- Combine the cereal, wheat germ, and pumpkin pie spice in smal bowl.
- Spread peanut butter and honey on banana.
- Roll banana in the cereal, wheat germ, spice mixture.
- Refrigerate, or serve immediately.