Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
For those long days, you will not have time for lunch, drink a glass of my Peanut Butter & banana Punch and eat a cheese sandwich. I am sure that you will not feel hungry until 3 or 4 pm. you can add extra cup of milk and extra banana for each extra person. If the Banana is very ripe put one tablespoon of brown sugar. If you are doing Weight Training you can add protein powder. Best Dark Chocolate is 75% cocoa. I like to put the outmeal and the dark chocolate to suck the night before, so I can make my punch in 5 min. or less, next morning. This recipe is too heavy after 6 pm. Do not keep it for later, you must drink it fresh. Please, let me know if you like it!
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 banana
- 5 seeds (Almond)
- 2 tablespoons oatmeal
- 1 cup water
- 3 strawberries
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dark chocolate
- 1) Put the outmeal and the dark chocolate suck in the cup of water for 10 minute.
- 2) Blend the Almond seeds alone.
- 3) pour the outmeal and blend it with the almond.
- 4) pour the milk, brown sugar, banana and strawberries in the Blend every thing for 2 minute.