Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Simply irresistible! Enough said.
- 24 Nutter Butter sandwich cookies, finely crushed
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter. Pour into 9-inch pie plate and press in the bottom and up the sides of the dish. Place sliced bananas on top of crust. Set aside.
- Cook pudding according to directions on the box. Pour over bananas in crust. Cover with plastic wrap to prevent skin forming (press plastic wrap directly on the pudding). Refrigerate until set.
- Before serving, mix together whipping cream, powdered sugar and vanilla. Whip until it holds soft peaks. Spread over pudding and serve!