Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I made this for the Thetas and it was a hit! Sarah especially liked it and asked for the recipe. Time to make does not include chill time.
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package French vanilla instant pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 1⁄3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 (16 ounce) box vanilla wafers
- 5 bananas (approx)
- 8 ounces whipped topping
- Use wire whip to mix milk and pudding (do not use electric mixer).
- Add peanut butter and sour cream using whisk to blend well.
- Line 8x8-inch pan with vanilla wafers.
- Top with sliced bananas
- Use 1/3 of pudding to cover bananas.
- Use 1/3 of whipped topping to cover pudding.
- Repeat banana, pudding, and whipped topping layers twice.
- Cover top with vanilla wafers.
- Chill at least 2 hours.
This recipe is very good. But I added more peanut butter .