- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package French vanilla instant pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 1⁄3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 (16 ounce) box vanilla wafers
- 5 bananas (approx)
- 8 ounces whipped topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Use wire whip to mix milk and pudding (do not use electric mixer).
- Add peanut butter and sour cream using whisk to blend well.
- Line 8x8-inch pan with vanilla wafers.
- Top with sliced bananas
- Use 1/3 of pudding to cover bananas.
- Use 1/3 of whipped topping to cover pudding.
- Repeat banana, pudding, and whipped topping layers twice.
- Cover top with vanilla wafers.
- Chill at least 2 hours.