- 22 Oreo cookies, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sliced banana
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packagesjell-o instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups thawed Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cookie crumbs with butter and press firmly on bottom and sides of 9" pie plate.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Spread peanut butter over bottom of prepared crust and arrange banana slices over peanut butter.
- Set aside.
- Beat pudding mix with milk in medium bowl for 2 minutes.
- Pour pudding over bananas and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Top with whipped topping.