Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 3 mins
Cook 20 mins
Just like the title says, peanut butter and banana pancakes! We found it on the Peacanbread.com website for SCD diets. YUMMY!
- Mash banana well in medium bowl.
- Add eggs, peanut butter and baking soda and mix very well.
- Pour by tablespoonful onto hot, non-greased skillet.
- Allow to cook until bubbles appear on top.
- Flip carefully.
- Because of the sugar in the banana and the peanut butter, these pancakes turn very brown when cooked.
- Makes about 16-20 3" pancakes.
These were VERY good! I probably shouldn't have made the entire recipe for myself, but I just made two enormous pancakes and ate them anyway. The peanut butter and banana flavors were very good. The only bad thing is they were hard to flip without the peanut butter/egg mixture leaking off to the side.