I make this often for my family, and there are NEVER any leftovers. It's a great way to use up over-ripe bananas and sneak a fruit and a good protein source past the kids!
- Preheat oiled griddle to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine milk and eggs; mix well.
- Add mashed bananas and peanut butter.
- Gently stir in Bisquik mix. Batter should be thin but not runny.
- Pour out scant 1/3 cup of batter onto griddle. (I cook 8 pancakes at a time on my electric griddle.)
- Once edges are dry and cooking side is golden brown, turn pancake and cook on that side until golden brown.
- Serve immediately.
- NOTES: These freeze very well. Thaw in microwave and serve immediately.