1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter & Banana Pancakes
I make this often for my family, and there are NEVER any leftovers. It's a great way to use up over-ripe bananas and sneak a fruit and a good protein source past the kids!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oiled griddle to 350 degrees.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, combine milk and eggs; mix well.
- 3Add mashed bananas and peanut butter.
- 4Gently stir in Bisquik mix. Batter should be thin but not runny.
- 5Pour out scant 1/3 cup of batter onto griddle. (I cook 8 pancakes at a time on my electric griddle.)
- 6Once edges are dry and cooking side is golden brown, turn pancake and cook on that side until golden brown.
- 7Serve immediately.
- 8NOTES: These freeze very well. Thaw in microwave and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter & Banana Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.2
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 31.8 mg
- Sodium 261.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 5.0 g