Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this recipe from a friend many years ago at work. I like it because it uses whole wheat flour and does not call for a lot of oil. My kids enjoy these muffins too.
- Mix dry ingredients together in bowl.
- Stir together in another bowl mashed bananas, egg, peanut butter and oil.
- Add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients and stir until just blended.
- Place in 12 large paper lined muffin tin.
- Bake in pre-heated 350 degree oven for approx. 20 minutes or until lightly golden.