Recipe by Runnergirl19
Mmmm...like a giant, soft peanut butter cookie with a hint of bananas.
Top Review by Jessica Costello
I made these last night for a snack for my co-workers, and I am not sure what I did wrong but they were VERY dry and had very little flavor. It was very disapointing because they looked so wonderful, they were a great color and rounded up out of the muffin cups perfectly. I wonder if I used white flour and no whole wheat flour if they would improve? On a positive note however, they were good for my 1 year old, not to sweet and a good texture which made little to no mess when he ate it. I am going to try these again and only use white and leave out the wheat and see if that works out because peanut butter and banana are 2 of my favorites.
- 1 cup white flour
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1⁄3 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3⁄4 cup skim milk
- 2 medium bananas, mashed
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl, beat together bananas, peanut butter, milk, margarine and egg until smooth Pour peanut butter mixture onto flour mixture.
- Mix until everything is moistened.
- Do not over mix.
- Spray muffin cups with cooking spray and fill each 3/4 full.
- Bake at 400 for 20-25 minutes.