1/2 Photos of Peanut Butter Banana Muffins
This recipe can also be baked up as a 9" x 5" loaf. Just increase the baking time to 50 minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Grease 10 cups of a 12-cup muffin pan or line with paper liners.
- 3Combine the wet ingredients in a medium-sized bowl.
- 4Add the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- 5Stir until just combined.
- 6Add the chocolate chips, mixing lightly.
- 7Divide evenly among the 10 prepared muffin cups, pouring water into the 2 unused cups.
- 8Bake in the centre of the preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden and the top springs back when lightly pressed.
- 9Cool in the pan.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Banana Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1094 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 359.8
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 241.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 22.0 g
- Protein 7.4 g