Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
No ice cream maker needed. From Cooking Light. Serve with chocolate sauce.
- 4 cups low-fat vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana (about 2 small bananas)
- 1⁄4 cup chunky peanut butter
- Place a large bowl in freezer. Let ice cream stand at room temperature 45 minutes or until softened.
- Combine banana and peanut butter in a small bowl; mash with a fork until well blended.
- With a rubber spatula or stand mixer, combine banana mixture and softened ice cream in chilled bowl. Cover and freeze to desired consistency.