Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great for kids or any other peanut butter fans! This makes a very easy snack.
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup Rice Krispies
- chocolate chips (optional) or shredded coconut (optional) or raisins (optional) or chopped nuts (optional)
- Peel banana.
- Slice banana in half lengthwise, then slice crosswise, so that you have 4 pieces.
- Spread peanut butter onto the flat side of each banana piece.
- Top peanut butter with rice krispies and other toppings.
- If it is too soft, place in freezer for a few minutes.
This was great! There are endless possibilites! Thanks for the simple and healthy snack!
This is a little messy but very yummy! The children I gave it too gave me plenty of hugs for this treat:)