Recipe by Houmous Monster
This is a great way to eat free-from bread. It satisfies the bread craving, and hides the odd texture often found in free-from breads. Be sure to check the bread ingredients if avoiding potatoes, dairy, or eggs. Some will only be wheat-free rather than gluten-free so chose as appropriate.
Directions See How It's Made
- Toast bread (both sides).
- Spread peanut butter on each slice of toast.
- Slice the banana width-ways and add a layer of banana on top of the peanut butter.
- Either serve or pop under grill to warm peanut butter. There's nothing nicer than warm peanut butter.
- OPTIONAL- You can add honey after the banana and pop under the grill till is starts to sizzle. I'm not as fond of it though, and it's not appropriate for vegans.