Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you're looking for a healthy treat to feed a chocolate & peanut butter craving, these might be right up your alley. My version of "fudgesicles" includes no artificial ingredients and no added sugar. I use natural organic peanut butter but if unavailable, use your preferred variety. To make these nut-free, you could even substitute sunflower seed butter. (Note: "Preparation Time" includes time required for the fudgesicles to freeze solid.)
- 4 bananas, large
- 1⁄3 cup peanut butter, creamy (I used natural peanut butter)
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa powder, unsweetened
- In a blender or food processor, puree all ingredients until smooth and well incorporated.
- Carefully and neatly spoon mixture into popsicle mold.
- Freeze for 3-5 hours or until frozen solid.
- To release fudgesicles from mold, run warm water over the outside of the mold until fudgesicles release easily.