- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups ripe bananas
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 2⁄3 cups all-purpose flour
Directions See How It's Made
- cream peanut butter, butter and brown sugar.
- add eggs, one at a time and beat until fluffy.
- add bananas, mix well.
- add rest of ingredients in order, mixing well after each addition.
- spoon into paper lined muffin tins.
- bake in 350 degree oven 20 minutes.
- cool before frosting if desired.