Recipe by LiisaN
Peanut Butter,Bananas and chocolate.. creamy-rich delight..what more could you ask for -- maybe some coffee or tea to drink with it?? Cook time includes the freezing time.
Top Review by ddb72
This was a huge hit with my family! The only change I made was I used 1/2- 3/4 of the coolwhip with the peanut butter mixture, and spread the remaining coolwhip over the over the top of the pie and drizzled it with the chocolate syrup.
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 4 ounces cream cheese (1/2 c)
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced bananas
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 cup vanilla wafers or 1 cup graham cracker
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Make crust buy mixing the butter, sugar and crumbs together.
- Press in bottom of pie plate.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 9 minutes.
- (you can buy a premade crust) Place brown sugar, cream cheese, peanut butter and vanilla in bowl.
- Beat until smooth.
- Fold in cool whip.
- arrange bananas in bottom of prepared crust.
- spread peanut butter mixture over bananas.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup.
- Cover and freeze for 8 hours.
- Let stand at room temp 15 minutes before serving.