1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Banana Cream Pie
8 hrs 10 mins
Peanut Butter,Bananas and chocolate.. creamy-rich delight..what more could you ask for -- maybe some coffee or tea to drink with it?? Cook time includes the freezing time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2-3/4 cup brown sugar
- 4 ounces cream cheese (1/2 c)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 1/2 cups sliced bananas
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 1Make crust buy mixing the butter, sugar and crumbs together.
- 2Press in bottom of pie plate.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees for 9 minutes.
- 5(you can buy a premade crust) Place brown sugar, cream cheese, peanut butter and vanilla in bowl.
- 6Beat until smooth.
- 7Fold in cool whip.
- 8arrange bananas in bottom of prepared crust.
- 9spread peanut butter mixture over bananas.
- 10Drizzle with chocolate syrup.
- 11Cover and freeze for 8 hours.
- 12Let stand at room temp 15 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Banana Cream Pie
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 402.7
- Calories from Fat 222
- Total Fat 24.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.3 g
- Cholesterol 25.2 mg
- Sodium 197.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 35.2 g
- Protein 6.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: