Peanut Butter,Bananas and chocolate.. creamy-rich delight..what more could you ask for -- maybe some coffee or tea to drink with it?? Cook time includes the freezing time.
- Make crust buy mixing the butter, sugar and crumbs together.
- Press in bottom of pie plate.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 9 minutes.
- (you can buy a premade crust) Place brown sugar, cream cheese, peanut butter and vanilla in bowl.
- Beat until smooth.
- Fold in cool whip.
- arrange bananas in bottom of prepared crust.
- spread peanut butter mixture over bananas.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup.
- Cover and freeze for 8 hours.
- Let stand at room temp 15 minutes before serving.
This was a huge hit with my family! The only change I made was I used 1/2- 3/4 of the coolwhip with the peanut butter mixture, and spread the remaining coolwhip over the over the top of the pie and drizzled it with the chocolate syrup.
Yum Yum Yum. I used a graham cracker crust, real whipped cream and did not have quite enough peanut butter. I could not wait 8 hours, until midnight, to taste it. I had my first piece at 2.5 hours. It was great!!!!!!! Will be even better with the right amount of peanut butter. You need to try this one!!!!
I found this recipe in Cooking Light very similar - substitute 1/3 less fat cream cheese, reduced fat pb, fat free cool whip and fat free chocolate syrup - you will cut calories by 100 and fat by 12 grams! This is a fabulous, fun dessert! Very pretty too! Thanks for posting.