Make and share this Peanut Butter Banana Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Spray baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine egg, peanut butter, banana, and sugars.
- Mix with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add flour, baking soda, and baking powder and continue to mix until well blended.
- With a small spoon, scoop out batter and place on baking sheet aproximately 2 inches apart and bake for 10 to 14 minutes until lightly brown.
- Remove and transfer cookies to a wire cooling rack.