Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Make and share this Peanut Butter Banana Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Spray baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine egg, peanut butter, banana, and sugars.
- Mix with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add flour, baking soda, and baking powder and continue to mix until well blended.
- With a small spoon, scoop out batter and place on baking sheet aproximately 2 inches apart and bake for 10 to 14 minutes until lightly brown.
- Remove and transfer cookies to a wire cooling rack.
love this recipe! i modified it a bit by adding 1 tsp of vanilla and 1 cup of mini chocolate chips. i'm happy that there is no butter in this recipe. i've been trying to eat a little healthier, but still have cravings for something sweet. this recipe definitely didn't feel like a compromise to my diet. also, i used organic PB. will definitely make these again.
Great texture with an intense banana flavor. I treated these like regular peanut butter cookies and pressed them down with a fork. They don't spread much, so I'm glad I did! Next time, I will throw in some chocolate chips.
These are so yummy! I added a little bit more of both the peanut butter and banana for more flavor. This doesnt spread out so make sure it is pressed a bit down as you put it on the cookie sheet. So delicious - will make again!