1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Banana Cookies
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2Spray baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3In a large bowl, combine egg, peanut butter, banana, and sugars.
- 4Mix with an electric mixer until smooth.
- 5Add flour, baking soda, and baking powder and continue to mix until well blended.
- 6With a small spoon, scoop out batter and place on baking sheet aproximately 2 inches apart and bake for 10 to 14 minutes until lightly brown.
- 7Remove and transfer cookies to a wire cooling rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Banana Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (22 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 28
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 81.1
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 6.6 mg
- Sodium 55.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 1.9 g