3 hrs 20 mins
This is an easy pie I put together one weekend when I was craving peanut butter, chocolate and bananas. The peanut butter layer keeps the crust from getting soggy, so this pie keeps well - that is if it lasts long enough to have leftovers. Any single crust 9" pie shell will work - I prefer a baked crust, but a crumb crust is fine. Cooking time is pie chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1If using a baked pie crust, pre-bake in a 9" pan and cool before proceeding.
- 2If using a crumb crust, prepare a 9" pan accordingly.
- 3Mix cream cheese, peanut butter, powdered sugar and vanilla and blend until smooth using a mixer on medium speed.
- 4Gently spread the peanut butter mixture in an even layer into the prepared pie shell, including the sides of the pie crust. A rubber or silicone spatula works well.
- 5Press sliced bananas into the peanut butter mixture, "standing up" around the sides of the pie shell, and a layer in the bottom.
- 6Cook the pudding mix according to box directions, cool five minutes and then pour into pie shell over the bananas.
- 7Smooth the pudding, cover with plastic wrap, and chill at least 3 hours before serving.
- 8Serve topped with whipped cream or whipped topping.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Pudding Pie
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 362.8
- Calories from Fat 194
- Total Fat 21.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 25.2 mg
- Sodium 268.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 20.0 g
- Protein 8.8 g