These brownie bars are so easy and fast to make. You can make them vegan or not. I give both options. The peanut butter, banana, and chocolate are a wonderful combo! Great energy bars without loading you up on sugar. Your vegan and non-vegan friends will be impressed!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat an 8X8 inch square glass baking dish with oil.
- Combine peanut butter, bananas (or eggs) brown sugar, soy milk (or regular milk) and vanilla until smooth.
- Add baking powder and blend.
- Mix in flours until blended and last add the chocolate chips.
- Place into prepared baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Let cool on a rack and then serve.