1/3 Photos of Peanut Butter, Banana, Chocolate Chip Brownies (Vegan or Not)
Lisa Clarice's Note:
These brownie bars are so easy and fast to make. You can make them vegan or not. I give both options. The peanut butter, banana, and chocolate are a wonderful combo! Great energy bars without loading you up on sugar. Your vegan and non-vegan friends will be impressed!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Coat an 8X8 inch square glass baking dish with oil.
- 3Combine peanut butter, bananas (or eggs) brown sugar, soy milk (or regular milk) and vanilla until smooth.
- 4Add baking powder and blend.
- 5Mix in flours until blended and last add the chocolate chips.
- 6Place into prepared baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- 7Let cool on a rack and then serve.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter, Banana, Chocolate Chip Brownies (Vegan or Not)
Serving Size: 1 (988 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 304.0
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 42.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 23.1 g
- Protein 7.7 g