1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Chip Bread
1 hr 15 mins
A rich and sinful bread that will cause your family and friends to succumb to temptation.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk together flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- 2In another large bowl, combine bananas, sugars, peanut butter, oil, eggs, buttermilk and vanilla until smooth.
- 3Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir just until combined.
- 4Do not over mix.
- 5Then fold in 3/4 cup chocolate chips.
- 6Pour batter into a 8 X 4 inch greased and floured loaf pan.
- 7Sprinkle chopped peanuts and remaining 1/4 cup of chocolate chips evenly over the batter, press lightly.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for 60-65 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 9This can also be made in three greased and floured mini loaf pans. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes.
- 10Cool in pan on wire rack 10- 15 minutes, remove from pan and cool completely.
- 11Wrap and store overnight before serving.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Chip Bread
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 341.2
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 31.2 mg
- Sodium 248.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 27.8 g
- Protein 6.8 g