A rich and sinful bread that will cause your family and friends to succumb to temptation.
Make and share this Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Chip Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Whisk together flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- In another large bowl, combine bananas, sugars, peanut butter, oil, eggs, buttermilk and vanilla until smooth.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir just until combined.
- Do not over mix.
- Then fold in 3/4 cup chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into a 8 X 4 inch greased and floured loaf pan.
- Sprinkle chopped peanuts and remaining 1/4 cup of chocolate chips evenly over the batter, press lightly.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 60-65 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- This can also be made in three greased and floured mini loaf pans. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Cool in pan on wire rack 10- 15 minutes, remove from pan and cool completely.
- Wrap and store overnight before serving.