1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter-Banana-Carob Milkshake
This is submitted in response to a request for recipes using carob. I haven't tried it yet, but it looks like a healthy and caffeine-free alternative to the traditional chocolate shake! Okay, mostly healthy! I got it from Vegweb. I'm sure you could substitute cocoa for the carob if you so desire!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1If using carob chips, place the peanut butter and chips in the microwave-safe bowl and microwave on HIGH for about 7-10 seconds, or until the mixture is smooth and pourable.
- 2Spoon into blender along with banana, soy milk, and ice cubes.
- 3If using carob powder, combine in blender along with banana, soy milk, peanut butter, sugar, and ice cubes.
- 4For both: Blend until smooth.
- 5Sprinkle with cinnamon to taste.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter-Banana-Carob Milkshake
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.3
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 41.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 15.1 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
light vanilla soymilk