Recipe by bunnee
This is great to take to work and easy to carry, too. Not surprisingly, it's also a big hit with kids (IF they like peanut butter, bananas, and chocolate!)
Top Review by *Z*
YUMMY!!!!!!!! This is very very rich so only cut it into small slices. I used 1/2 cup peanut butter and 1/2 cup of powdered sugar b/c it didn't seem peanut buttery enough for us. I had a heck of a time with the chocolate drizzle. I used milk chocolate chips so I don't know if that was the problem but I couldn't get it to thin out enough to drizzle. I added a little milk and that made it thinner but it still just glopped onto the pizza! LOL!! I was going to take a picture but it wasn't very pretty. It tasted fantastic!! I will have to practice some more with the chocolate b/c I am definately making this again!
- 21 1⁄2 ounces brownie mix
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup chopped peanuts
- 2 semi-sweet chocolate baking squares, melted
- 1 tablespoon butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare brownie mix according to instructions on box.
- Spread batter evenly on greased, 12-inch pizza pan.
- Bake 20 minutes at whatever temperature your brand of brownie mix directs.
- Cool completely on wire rack; DO NOT remove brownie from pan.
- Mix cream cheese, confectioners sugar and peanut butter with electric blender until smooth.
- Spread evenly over brownie in pan.
- Arrange banana slices over cream cheese layer and sprinkle with chopped peanuts.
- Melt butter in small pan and add chocolate to melt over LOW heat; drizzle over top of brownie.