This is great to take to work and easy to carry, too. Not surprisingly, it's also a big hit with kids (IF they like peanut butter, bananas, and chocolate!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare brownie mix according to instructions on box.
- 2Spread batter evenly on greased, 12-inch pizza pan.
- 3Bake 20 minutes at whatever temperature your brand of brownie mix directs.
- 4Cool completely on wire rack; DO NOT remove brownie from pan.
- 5Mix cream cheese, confectioners sugar and peanut butter with electric blender until smooth.
- 6Spread evenly over brownie in pan.
- 7Arrange banana slices over cream cheese layer and sprinkle with chopped peanuts.
- 8Melt butter in small pan and add chocolate to melt over LOW heat; drizzle over top of brownie.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter-Banana Brownie Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (1429 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4986.9
- Calories from Fat 2299
- Total Fat 255.5 g
- Saturated Fat 92.9 g
- Cholesterol 280.0 mg
- Sodium 3023.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 665.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 19.5 g
- Sugars 111.4 g
- Protein 74.9 g