1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Banana Breakfast Smoothie
This makes a great, nutritious breakfast drink with a nice "peanutty" flavour. It's a great way to get your fruits AND your protein first thing in the morning!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Puree the frozen banana in a blender, processing for about 30 seconds.
- 2Add the peanut butter, process again.
- 3Now add the ice cubes, and process until some of them are crushed.
- 4Finally, add the milk, process until smooth and pour into a tall glass to drink.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Banana Breakfast Smoothie
Serving Size: 1 (310 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.4
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 2.4 mg
- Sodium 100.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 14.9 g
- Protein 7.5 g