Prep 30 mins
Cook 35 mins
Wrap these in foil or plastic wrap for another grab-and-go breakfast that will jump-start your youngsters for the school day ahead.
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 (14 ounce) package banana bread mix
- 1 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup toasted wheat germ
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 eggs
- Heat oven to 350. Spread oats and almonds in ungreased 15 x 10 x 1 inch baking pan. Bake at 350 for 10 to 15 minutes or until oats and almonds are toasted, stirring occasionally.
- In large bowl, combine toasted oats and almonds, quick bread mix and raisins; mix well. Add all remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Spray same baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Spread batter evenly in sprayed pan.
- Bake at 350 for 15 to 18 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Cool completely.