Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
My boyfriend discovered this a couple weeks ago when he put bananas in the freezer, thinking it would keep them fresh. He's glad he did now, he eats this every morning! Add some cinnamon or use Nutella instead of PB for a change.
- 1 banana (quicker to cook if it's been thawed after being in the freezer a couple days, rather than fresh)
- 2 slices bread
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- Pop the bread into the toaster.
- Fry the banana in a pan on med-hi heat until it's a mushy paste, about five minutes.
- When the toast is done, spread peanut butter on one piece, the banana mush on the other, stick together and enjoy!
I made this for brunch today, it was so quick but I wasn't sure if I should use oil to fry the banana so I used a non stick pan. The banana and peanut butter went well together. Very yummy. Thank you Euphoria83