Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Recipe is from incredibleegg.org.
- 3 cups day-old bread cubes (1-inch, about 3 slices)
- 2 medium bananas, sliced (1 to 1-1/2 cups)
- 1 cup peanut butter chips (6 oz.)
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- HEAT oven to 350°F COMBINE bread, bananas and chips in greased 9-inch square baking dish; toss to mix.
- BEAT eggs, milk, sugar and vanilla in medium bowl until blended. POUR over bread mixture.
- BAKE in center of 350°F oven until knife inserted near center comes out clean, 40 to 45 minutes.
- SERVE warm or refrigerate until cold.