Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Similar to another recipe, but with smooth peanut butter and more sugar.
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup shortening
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup banana (mashed)
- Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Cream together shortening and peanut butter.
- Add eggs and sugar to peanut butter mixture until mixed well.
- Mix in dry mixture and bananas, alternating between the two.
- Once batter is well mixed pour into a well greased and floured loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes to an 1 hour.