Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Adapted from the Metropolitan Cookbook.
Make and share this Peanut Butter Banana Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Combine flour, powder, salt and soda and set aside.
- Cream shortening and peanut butter; add sugar gradually, continuing to cream until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and beat until well combined.
- Stir in dry ingredients alternately with mashed bananas.
- Mix well, but do not beat.
- Spoon batter into a well greased 8 x 4 loaf pan.
- Bake for 1 hour or until thin knife inserted into center comes out clean.