Mmmm...a nice change from regular banana bread. Use all white flour if you like. I've made three mini loaves with success, as well as one large one.
- In a blender, combine the milk, sugar, peanut butter, vanilla, and bananas and blend til smooth.
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- Add the banana mixture and mix well.
- Pour into a 9x5 inch loaf pan that has been sprayed with nonstick spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees 45 minutes or til toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan before slicing.