1/2 Photos of Peanut Butter Banana Bread
Mmmm...a nice change from regular banana bread. Use all white flour if you like. I've made three mini loaves with success, as well as one large one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a blender, combine the milk, sugar, peanut butter, vanilla, and bananas and blend til smooth.
- 2In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- 3Add the banana mixture and mix well.
- 4Pour into a 9x5 inch loaf pan that has been sprayed with nonstick spray.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees 45 minutes or til toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 6Cool in pan before slicing.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.4
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 146.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 15.7 g
- Protein 5.8 g