Recipe by Dancer^
Once you start eating these, you won't stop. They melt in your mouth. Kids love then so be careful, hide a few for yourself.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon banana flavoring (banana creme flavoring if you can find it)
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar, for rolling
- 48 Hershey chocolate kisses, unwrapped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- Cream sugar, brown sugar, butter and peanut butter until well blended.
- Add egg, milk, vanilla and banana flavoring.
- Add dry ingredients and mix well.
- Form into balls and roll in sugar.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Press a chocolate kiss in the center of each cookie and remove from cookie sheet.