Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Made this up with what I had on hand. I like dairy-free smoothies.
Make and share this Peanut Butter Banana Berry Blast recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup apple cider or 1 cup apple juice
- 2 tablespoons natural creamy peanut butter
- 1 frozen banana, broken into chunks
- 1⁄2 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- sugar (I used 3 packets of Splenda) or honey (I used 3 packets of Splenda) or Splenda sugar substitute, to taste (I used 3 packets of Splenda)
- Blend everything in a blender.
- Pour into a tall glass and enjoy!
Doubled the recipe for the 2 of us & although I have frozen bananas on hand most of the time, I used a fresh one, figuring the frozen berries would give enough of a frosty chill to the drink, & they did! A nice change of pace from the other smoothies I usually make, & the recipe is a keeper, for sure! Thanks for sharing it! [Made & reviewed in Zaar Cookbook recipe tag]
This had quite a different kind of taste, with the peanuts and cinnamon and berries combined. I think I preferred your Nutty Apple Banana Blast, but this one was still very good!
Made a half serve for my toddler DD, should have made it full serve, she finished it no time and asked for more. I used blueberries as it's what I had on hand. This is a really tasty combo, full of protein, a keeper, thanks!