Made this up with what I had on hand. I like dairy-free smoothies.
Make and share this Peanut Butter Banana Berry Blast recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup apple cider or 1 cup apple juice
- 2 tablespoons natural creamy peanut butter
- 1 frozen banana, broken into chunks
- 1⁄2 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- sugar (I used 3 packets of Splenda) or honey (I used 3 packets of Splenda) or Splenda sugar substitute, to taste (I used 3 packets of Splenda)
- Blend everything in a blender.
- Pour into a tall glass and enjoy!