1/4 Photos of Peanut Butter, Banana and Sultanas Sandwiches or Pinwheel Style
Chef floWer's Note:
Yummy little snack for little kids or big kids. Alternatively, you can use either two slices of the same bread (either two white bread or two wholemeal bread) it's just to make it look pretty and healthy for kids. The pinwheel style is difficult to do without making a mess so if you don't like a mess or a challenge. You can use two more slice of bread and place them on the top, this will then be a serving size for two. Please be careful with nuts, we don't give Little Miss (DD) nuts because her cousin has a severe nut allergy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 slice whole wheat bread (wholemeal bread)
- 1 slice white bread
- 1Cut crusts off from both slices of breads and with a rolling pin flatten both breads.
- 2In a small bowl, mash bananas, and then add peanut butter, sultanas and cinnamon.
- 3Evenly spread filling over both breads. Roll bread up starting from the long side.
- 4With a sharp knife cut into slices to form pinwheels. Enjoy.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter, Banana and Sultanas Sandwiches or Pinwheel Style
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 368.9
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 429.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 19.2 g
- Protein 11.7 g