1/2 Photos of Peanut Butter, Banana and Mayonnaise Sandwich
Chef Mommie's Note:
I don't know exactly how Elvis ate this sandwich (I think he fried it), but this is my family's way of making this sandwich since I was a little girl. I craved these terribly while I was pregnant. Edited to add-Reviewer Bev is right- Miracle Whip makes it better than mayo! I used Honey Roasted Peanut Butter on my last one and it was (with the Miracle Whip) the BEST. sandwich!!! I could eat one everyday!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1No need to measure precisely.
- 2Spread peanut butter on one side of bread.
- 3Spread mayo on the other side.
- 4Add two to three layers of sliced bananas between the two bread slices.
- 5Hey, you can add raisins if you want. I did that to my husband's sandwich today.
- 6Get a cold glass of milk and ENJOY!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter, Banana and Mayonnaise Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 445.2
- Calories from Fat 178
- Total Fat 19.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 1.2 mg
- Sodium 438.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 19.8 g
- Protein 13.1 g