Recipe by Cooking for ONE #2
This came from Mr. food. An Elvis Presley favorite food, with a little kick. The kids will love it, and easy to make.
- 1⁄2 cup marshmallow creme
- 8 slices egg bread
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened, divided
- 2 bananas
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread the marshmallow crème evenly over 4 slices of bread.
- Spread the peanut butter over the remaining 4 slices of bread.
- Add banana.
- put slices Together to make sandwiches. Using 1 tablespoon butter, evenly coat the tops of the sandwiches.
- In a large skillet, melt the remaining 1 tablespoon butter over medium-high heat. Place the sandwiches buttered-side up in the skillet and grill for about 1 minute.
- Turn the sandwiches over and grill for 1 more minute, or until golden.
- Serve immediately.