Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
A favorite Christmas tradition
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 3 cups Rice Krispies
- 2 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 paraffin wax
- 1 cup chocolate chips, bare minimum
- Mix melted margarine and peanut butter.
- Fold in cereal and add sugar.
- Form into balls. We prefer small, bite-sized balls, but this does take more time.
- Melt paraffin wax and chocolate chips in microwave. Start with 1 minute, then in 15-30 second intervals.
- Dip balls into chocolate and leave to harden on wax paper.
- This process takes a while, but can be done while watching holiday movies or visiting.