Recipe by Carmen B.
A childhood treat we had growing up. Not for people who don't care for peanut butter, but a great kid pleaser.
Top Review by QueenMeg
I love peanut butter balls, they remind me of my childhood, and this recipe is delicious! I added 1/2 cup of raisins(since that's how my mom made them) and left out the rice krispies, jarred cherry, and coconut since I never have those on hand. These are quite addictive!
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Rice Krispies
- jarred cherries, cut up
- chopped nuts, i use walnuts (your choice)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together peanut butter,icing sugar, and butter.
- Add remaining ingredients, except coconut.
- Form into balls.
- Dip into a mixture of icing sugar and water (to form a slightly runny paste).
- Roll in coconut.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Store in air tight container and refrigertae.