No! These are not Schwetty Balls...but they're the next best thing! LOL!!!
Make and share this Peanut Butter Balls recipe from Food.com.
- Mix Rice Krispies, sugar, peanut butter and butter thoroughly, and roll into small balls.
- Place balls on bread pan covered with wax paper and put in the freezer until firm.
- Melt chocolate or candy coats in a double boiler on low heat.
- Dip balls in candy melts and place on a bread sheet covered with wax paper.
- Set back in the freezer until they harden.