Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
No! These are not Schwetty Balls...but they're the next best thing! LOL!!!
Make and share this Peanut Butter Balls recipe from Food.com.
- Mix Rice Krispies, sugar, peanut butter and butter thoroughly, and roll into small balls.
- Place balls on bread pan covered with wax paper and put in the freezer until firm.
- Melt chocolate or candy coats in a double boiler on low heat.
- Dip balls in candy melts and place on a bread sheet covered with wax paper.
- Set back in the freezer until they harden.
Well they may not be Schwetty Balls LOL but they are sooooo good! These are basically what I know as Buckeyes candies, but with rice krispies added and chunky not smooth peanut butter. I halved the recipe and used Jif "Natural" crunchy peanut butter and instead of candy melts, Ghirardelli semi-sweet baking chocolate (with a tiny bit of 70% dark chocolate added). I melted just 6 oz chocolate for the half recipe and had quite a bit leftover; I added a scoop of peanut butter to it and some oatmeal cereal and poured out onto parchment paper to harden. Also yummy! LOL Thanks for sharing!