1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Balls
No! These are not Schwetty Balls...but they're the next best thing! LOL!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix Rice Krispies, sugar, peanut butter and butter thoroughly, and roll into small balls.
- 2Place balls on bread pan covered with wax paper and put in the freezer until firm.
- 3Melt chocolate or candy coats in a double boiler on low heat.
- 4Dip balls in candy melts and place on a bread sheet covered with wax paper.
- 5Set back in the freezer until they harden.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Balls
Serving Size: 1 (19 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 100.1
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 2.5 mg
- Sodium 70.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate candy melts