- 236.59 ml peanut butter
- 236.59 ml icing sugar
- 118.29 ml butter
- 236.59 ml coconut
- 118.29 ml pecans, finely chopped
- 473.18 ml of rice krispes cereal
- 300 g bag chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients except choclate chip, together.
- Roll into balls using about 1 heaping tablespoon of mixture.
- Melt chocolate chip in a double boiler over low heat ( I often add a little parafin wax to the chocolate ).
- Dip each ball into the chocolate covering completely.
- Place on waxed paper.
- Chill for several hours.
- Prep time includes chilling time.