Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Always a hit!
Make and share this Peanut Butter Balls recipe from Food.com.
- Mix all ingredients except choclate chip, together.
- Roll into balls using about 1 heaping tablespoon of mixture.
- Melt chocolate chip in a double boiler over low heat ( I often add a little parafin wax to the chocolate ).
- Dip each ball into the chocolate covering completely.
- Place on waxed paper.
- Chill for several hours.
- Prep time includes chilling time.