Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Always a hit!
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup coconut
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 2 cups of rice krispes cereal
- 1 (300 g) bag chocolate chips
- Mix all ingredients except choclate chip, together.
- Roll into balls using about 1 heaping tablespoon of mixture.
- Melt chocolate chip in a double boiler over low heat ( I often add a little parafin wax to the chocolate ).
- Dip each ball into the chocolate covering completely.
- Place on waxed paper.
- Chill for several hours.
- Prep time includes chilling time.