Recipe by JillQH
These are very addicting. Do not make unless you are prepared to eat a lot of these!
Top Review by Chef Edlear
Oh my yes, these are very addicting, Jill. I used butter instead of margarine, but followed the recipe exactly as written. I used a small scoop to get consistent sized balls, and they turned out very pretty. Easy enough for doing with small children, if you have the chocolate and paraffin holding in a warmer crock. Thank you for providing this recipe, Jill R Q!
- 1⁄4 lb margarine
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 lb powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄8 bar paraffin wax
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream peanut butter, vanilla and butter together.
- Add powdered sugar and work in with hands. Once the consistency becomes similar to that inside a reeces peanut butter cup, there is no need to add any more.
- Roll into balls & chill in the freezer for approximately 20 minutes.
- In a double boiler, melt parafin wax and chocolate chips.
- Dip chilled peanut butter balls into chocolate mixture, completely coating.
- Place on wax paper until dry, keep refridgerated.