This recipe is from an old recipe book I found. These are my grandsons's favorite recipe. I am required to bring these to holiday get togethers:) I have made these with chocolate and white chocolate. Time does not include refrigeration time. I am unsure of exact quantity as I always double or triple the recipe.
- Mix peanut butter and soft butter until well mixed.
- Add Rice Krispies and mix well.
- Add powdered sugar; mix well. (I found it easier to mix with my hands).
- Mold into melon ball-sized balls.
- Put in refrigerator until cold.
- Melt chocolate as per instructions on package. I use coating chocolate bar squares that comes in the one pound or two pound packages and melt in microwave. I usually double the recipe. You can use a bag of chocloate chips and 1/2 bar paraffin, if desired, and cook in double boiler or microwave. I have fixed both ways and perfer the chocolate squares.
- Dip balls into chocolate and drain on waxed paper. I store my in the refrigerator.