Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Great peanut butter and chocolate dessert.
- 3 cups Rice Krispies, crushed
- 2 cups chunky peanut butter
- 1 (1 lb) box powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- 1⁄8 cup water
- Mix all ingredients except chocolate chips and water in a large bowl (using hands if necessary).
- Shape into tiny balls, then place into refrigerator to chill.
- Heat water in a saucepan.
- Pour in chocolate chips and stir, melting.
- Take peanut butter balls from refrigerator and dab each top in the melted chocolate, twist when removing to create a swirl.
- Store in the freezer.
- Alternately, press the peanut butter mixture in a 9" x 9" greased pan and drizzle melted chocolate over top.
- When chilled and hardened, cut into squares.
Delicious! My son in law took these to Boston for his parents, but ate many before htey got there-LOL
Definite Keeper!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks sooo much:)