Recipe by Beverly292
My youngest DD brought this recipe home from school. It was on one her worksheets. She is making them for our Easter dinner this year. I have guessed at the preparation time and it is not including the time needed to chill the dough.
Top Review by Lainey39
These go together in a snap! Other than the chilling time, you can have these done really fast. They are perfect when you want that little bite of peanut butter with a slight crunch. I figured it out and they only have 1 Weight Watchers point per ball. That's enough to satisfy a sweet tooth. I love the taste of cinnamon and nutmeg in these as well. My balls held together just fine. Also, I only needed 1/2 cup of the powdered sugar and that was still too much. Perhaps the added cocoa had something to do with the previous reviewer's problem with them not holding together well. I made these for Pick A Chef Spring 2009.
- 1 1⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄3 cup corn syrup
- 1 cup powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Add the peanut butter and corn syrup. Stir well.
- Roll heaping teaspoons of the mixture into balls. Place them on a large plate covered with waxpaper. Put the plate in the refrigerator for about an hour.
- Take peanut butter balls out of refrigerator. Put powdered sugar in small bowl. Roll each ball in the powdered sugar until it is covered.