Recipe by loves2bakeSB
Creamy peanut butter covered in chocolate.
Top Review by Destiny A.
My family has been making these just like this for years!! Same exact recipe! Most "peanut butter balls" recipes have Rice Krispies in them... and that is not my thing! We make 6 batches (at least!!!) each holiday and they're always gone sooooo quickly. Delicious and perfect tasting. Always a hit!
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 lb powdered sugar
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 12 ounces milk chocolate chips or 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter & add powdered sugar until blended.
- Shape into balls and dip into melted chocolate.
- Let the balls stand at room temperature until chocolate is set. Keep in an air-tight container in refrigerator until ready to serve. May also store in freezer.
- To melt chocolate - use a double boiler until smooth OR melt in microwave according to directions on bag.
- *The number of Peanut Butter Balls will greatly depend on how large you make them.